XVII. GERANIACEAE Geranium Family.
108. Geranium maculatum, Linn. Wild Cranesbill. Harbour Grace (Cat. I, 90).
109. Impatiens fulva, Nutt. Spotted Touch-me-not (Fireweed). (Reeks) ; not uncommon about Trinity and Fortune Bays, in wet places (A. C. W). ; Swamp, Great Cod Roy River (Bell) ; S. George's Bay (Hawley), August.
110. Oxalis acetosella, Linn. Common Wood Sorrel. A doubtful specimen from Harbour Breton (A. C. W).
XVII.-GERANIACEAE. Geranium Family.
144. Geranium Carolinianum, Linn. Carolina Cranes- bill. Sambo (Revd. J. H. Bull, Dewey) ; Railway ballast, 15 miles north of Placentia Junction (Robinson and Schrenk). July and August.
279. Geranium Robertianum, L. Chimney Cove, near Bay of I. (A.C.W.---Fowler). Ravines. July.
110. Oxalis acetosella, L. To the doubtful occurrence referred to in my Part I, 13, may now be added Portland Creek, White Bay (Bullman). Woods. June.